Location – Remote – Pacific / Eastern Time Zones
Constanci specializes in streamlining billing and revenue management. Our solutions simplify and accelerate business finance on the Stripe platform. We simplify and manage subscription billing through the entire customer journey and enable businesses to be customer-centric, transparent, and agile.
We’re seeking a Technical Architect to add to our Customer Success team who will lead and drive projects requiring complex integration and development.
- Proactively develop scalable technical and integration architecture, and cutover strategy
- Serve as the technical expert across the Stripe and Salesforce platform
- Translate business requirements into technical design document and code that ensures consistent data flows and produces well-quantified data
- Present the quantified data in a form that allows customers to better understand every step of their business process
- Develop, enhance, and maintain existing code that integrates Salesforce with other software based on Customer requirements
Key Skills and Experience:
- Deep understanding of APIs and ability to explain complex API concepts and weave APIs together
- Ability to build custom integrations between cloud, multi-cloud, and on-premise systems
- Ability to quantify and visualize business data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience in creating documentation that clearly communicate requirements, design, test, and training
- Results-oriented and be able to take technical and business tasks and achieve its objectives with minimal guidance
- Creative, resourceful, and able to think outside the box
- Salesforce.com administration & development experience is a plus
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related area or equivalent
- Salesforce or Stripe Certification is a plus
- Empathize with and understand users experience for successful adoption
- Ideate and iterate with a strong bias for action and execution for faster releases
- Possess kid like curiosity and have an unquenchable thirst for learning and tinkering
- Do the right thing with honesty and integrity
At Constanci, we are a customer-obsessed and very collaborative company. We are passionate, pay attention to detail and take pride in our work. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship now or in the future by the employer for a visa.
Constanci, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.