Location – Remote – Pacific / Eastern Time Zones
Constanci specializes in streamlining billing and revenue management. Our solutions simplify and accelerate business finance on the Stripe platform. We simplify and manage subscription billing through the entire customer journey and enable businesses to be customer-centric, transparent, and agile.
We’re seeking a Solution Architect who will lead and own customer relationships and solutions for large projects.
- Proactively develop and manage solution design, customer’s integration architecture, scalability, cutover and change management strategy, and timeline
- Serve as the technical expert across the Stripe and Salesforce platform
- Complete technical documentation including, but not limited to, technical design documentation
- Define and recommend technical architecture and design related to customizations
- Complete hands-on development and customization
- Work closely with the Business Analyst and Customer resources to ensure the system meets the needs of the Customer
Key Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience as a Solution or Technical Architect on Cloud application development and implementations involving multi-cloud integration
- Capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CTO, COO, and CFO
- Skilled in project management, engaging stakeholders, and holding cross-functional teams accountable to a timeline.
- Deep understanding of APIs and ability to explain complex API concepts and weave APIs together
- Experience creating documentation that clearly communicates requirements, design, test, and training
- Experience with two or more: Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds, CPQ & Billing, Zuora Billing
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related area or equivalent
- Salesforce or Stripe Certification is a plus
- Empathize with and understand users experience for successful adoption
- Ideate and iterate with a strong bias for action and execution for faster releases
- Possess kid like curiosity and have an unquenchable thirst for learning and tinkering
- Do the right thing with honesty and integrity
At Constanci, we are a customer-obsessed and very collaborative company. We are passionate, pay attention to detail and take pride in our work. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship now or in the future by the employer for a visa.
Constanci, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.