Senior Software Engineer
Location – Remote – Pacific / Eastern Time Zones
Constanci specializes in streamlining billing and revenue management. Our solutions simplify and accelerate business finance on the Stripe platform. We simplify and manage subscription billing through the entire customer journey and enable businesses to be customer-centric, transparent, and agile.
We’re seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will develop custom modules to add to revenue management functionalities and assist in projects requiring complex cross-cloud integration.
- Translate technical architecture document into modules and components and develop code that ensures consistent data flow and produces well-quantified data
- Develop tooling, processes, and documentation to enable the best possible developer support experience at scale
- Work in partnership with the customer teams to implement the solution
- Ensure data flows through the various pieces of the developed integration smoothly
- Work with external developers through email and chat to solve their technical integration problems
Key Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with programming
- Deep understanding of APIs and weave APIs together
- Ability to build custom integrations between cloud and on-premise systems
- Ability to see a task from a business standpoint, not just a technical standpoint
- Results-oriented and be able to take a task and achieve its objectives with minimal guidance
- The ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and limited supervision
- An enjoyment of teaching or enabling other developers to be successful
- Empathize with and understand users experience for successful adoption
- Ideate and iterate with a strong bias for action and execution for faster releases
- Possess kid like curiosity and have an unquenchable thirst for learning and tinkering
- Do the right thing with honesty and integrity
At Constanci, we are a customer-obsessed and very collaborative company. We are passionate, pay attention to detail and take pride in our work. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship now or in the future by the employer for a visa.
Constanci, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.