Location – Remote – Pacific / Eastern Time Zones
Constanci specializes in streamlining billing and revenue management. Our solutions simplify and accelerate business finance on the Stripe platform. We simplify and manage subscription billing through the entire customer journey and enable businesses to be customer-centric, transparent, and agile.
We’re seeking a Senior Business Analyst who will work closely with the customer stakeholders and Constanci Solution Architect and Functional Consultant to deliver successful projects.
- Conduct discovery and requirements gathering workshop in partnership with functional consultant
- Serve as the functional expert for Salesforce and stripe and guide customers towards achievable options through configurations and set expectations
- Excellent oral and verbal presentation skills and experience with driving sprint demos and creating completing deliverables including requirements, design, user stories, and testing documentation
- Work closely with the Solution Architect and Customer resources to ensure the system meets the needs of the Customer
- Stay abreast of marketplace solutions for delivering a comprehensive solutions with available off the shelf components
Key Skills and Experience:
- Dependable team player with proactive communication skills
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to plan and (re)prioritize and manage change
- Attention to detail while understanding the big picture
- 2+ years experience as a Business Analyst on Salesforce or similar implementations
- Experience creating documentation for requirements, design, test, and training
- Experience with two or more: Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds, CPQ & Billing
Education and Certifications:
- Salesforce certification(s): Admin, Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds, CPQ
- Empathize with and understand users experience for successful adoption
- Ideate and iterate with a strong bias for action and execution for faster releases
- Possess kid like curiosity and have an unquenchable thirst for learning and tinkering
- Do the right thing with honesty and integrity
At Constanci, we are a customer-obsessed and very collaborative company. We are passionate, pay attention to detail and take pride in our work. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship now or in the future by the employer for a visa.
Constanci, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.