Location – Remote – Pacific / Eastern Time Zones
Constanci specializes in streamlining billing and revenue management. Our solutions simplify and accelerate business finance on the Stripe platform. We simplify and manage subscription billing through the entire customer journey and enable businesses to be customer-centric, transparent, and agile.
We’re seeking an experienced Project Manager to add to our team to manage and guide large customer projects for overall scheduling and actively direct them to influence time-to-live metric.
- Planning, management, and execution of successful projects on time and under budget
- Collaboration with internal and external resources, keeping everyone aligned, and providing project status reports
- Customer Success leadership, define project scope and proactively manage changes in scope throughout the project
- Day-to-day operational work for each project including communications, and resource oversight
- Assist practice delivery lead in confirming project milestones and goals are met with expected excellence
Key Skills and Experience:
- Extensive project management experience in leading and implementing Cloud technology implementation projects
- Customer-facing experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills and creating documents and presentations for business and technical stakeholders
- Consulting background/experience
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Hands-on experience configuring Salesforce and Stripe solutions
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related area or equivalent
- PMP, Agile PM or similar certification is a plus
- Salesforce Certification is a plus
- Empathize with and understand users experience for successful adoption
- Ideate and iterate with a strong bias for action and execution for faster releases
- Possess kid like curiosity and have an unquenchable thirst for learning and tinkering
- Do the right thing with honesty and integrity
At Constanci, we are a customer-obsessed and very collaborative company. We are passionate, pay attention to detail and take pride in our work. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship now or in the future by the employer for a visa.
Constanci, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.