Functional Consultant – Revenue Management
Location – Remote – Pacific / Eastern Time Zones
Constanci specializes in streamlining billing and revenue management. Our solutions simplify and accelerate business finance on the Stripe platform. We simplify and manage subscription billing through the entire customer journey and enable businesses to be customer-centric, transparent, and agile.
We’re seeking a Functional Consultant to add to our team in a strategic and highly visible role with direct impact on our customers’ business success and our growth. The consultant will be the voice of the customer and streamline the customer experience throughout the customer engagement lifecycle, including pre-sales, implementation, and support. The consultant will work with Constanci sales, advisory and technical delivery..
We are looking for candidates who are excited to drive, contribute, learn, and looking to grow with an amazing team in both expertise and range.
Support pre-sales activities for strategic opportunities to position, present and sell Constanci billing and revenue products and solutions. Presales activities and deliverables will include:
- Discovery and Demonstration – conduct discovery and requirements gathering, in conjunction with the Sales team (Constanci and Partner),
- Business Guidance – Leverage business and technical knowledge to guide customers towards an achievable vision, successfully demonstrate to customers’ requirements and set expectations
- Scope and Engagement Estimation – Define and align on scope, estimate engagement timeline, resource requirements, and project timeline
- Pricing Proposal – Present implementation scope & pricing proposal to the Customer
- SOW Creation – Write the Statements of Work for qualified opportunities
During the delivery phase, the Functional Consultant will engage with key customer stakeholders, the Constanci executive team, and the Constanci delivery team:
- Relationships – Build and expand a network of key executive relationships throughout the Customer, including and up to the COO, CFO, and CTO
- Business and System Design – Lead workshops to optimize the business design with system design/capabilities. Communicate tradeoffs between process change and customizations to facilitate decisions that serve the customer’s long term vision
- Customer Satisfaction – Ensure timely project execution and adoption to make the customer heroes and deliver high customer satisfaction and grow Constanci brand
- Solution Ecosystem Awareness – Provide guidance on revenue management including marketplace solutions in lead processes, financial operations, and core financials (e.g. ERP, tax, order management, usage mediation, revenue recognition, and core financials)
Key Skills and Experience:
- Customer-facing experience, such as account management, Customer service, and/or management consulting with the ability to manage complex sales and implementation cycles with C-level and executives
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills and presenting business and technical concepts effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and engaging effectively with senior executives of large enterprises
- Managing several engagements concurrently, potentially between 3-5 engagements
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to plan and (re)prioritize and manage scope change within a project or program
- Relationship builder with experience in building, maintaining, and nurturing stakeholder relationships with Customers, Partners, and Constanci team
- Attention to detail while understanding the big picture
- Salesforce CPQ & Billing experience preferred
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related area or equivalent
- Industry recognized Certification in the business area is a plus
- Salesforce Certification is a plus
- Empathize with and understand users experience for successful adoption
- Ideate and iterate with a strong bias for action and execution for faster releases
- Possess kid like curiosity and have an unquenchable thirst for learning and tinkering
- Do the right thing with honesty and integrity
At Constanci, we are a customer-obsessed and very collaborative company. We are passionate, pay attention to detail and take pride in our work. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship now or in the future by the employer for a visa.
Constanci, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.